New question #50481 on phpns:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/50481

I looked for this in the questions database but didn't find a specific answer.

In this news system, does it allow for us to insert a pre-defined number of
'headlines' that would display on a page utilizing an 'include' tag that would
display say 5 headlines AND a short summary of the article, perhaps the date as
well, and make the title a hyperlink to the full article? We want to display up
to 5 'summaries' on the home page of a site. Since there's not a 'feature list'
on your site I didn't know if this is available.

Thanks in advance.

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.