New question #53094 on phpns:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/53094

On my website (http://www.usask.ca/stu/emmanuel/), I have a home page which
uses one phpns template so that only the 5 most recent "blurbs" show (i.e. The
main article is where I place the blurb, and I have
$phpns['disable_extended_article'] = TRUE on that template).  I also have a
second page on my site, an archive page, which uses a different phpns template.
 On this page, the 5 most recent articles are displayed in full (i.e. both the
main article and the extended article are shown).

I'm wondering if it's possible to link from a specific blurb on the home page
to the corresponding article on the archive page.  If you look at the site,
you'll see that everything works right now, but when you click "Read full
story" beneath a blurb, it only takes you to the archive page, not the specific
article you click on.  I've tried experimenting a bit with HTML anchor tags and
pre-include variables in phpns, but I can't seem to get this to work... Any
ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.