New question #59502 on phpns:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/59502

Hello,
I have an esthetic problem and i can't figure out how to fix it. I'll try to
explain what i'm trying to do.
I use PhpNS to announce upcoming parties at a bar. Currently there are 6
parties and 3 of them were already held.

These are news i have for each month for example:
- november, december, january, 14 february, 21 february, march

If i keep ASCENDING the next upcoming party is in 4st position on the page.
I'm trying to have phpns display only the upcoming ones in ascending order on
the starting page. The only way i could achieve it is by puting the 3 old ones
in OFFSET. But that will get those 3 undisplayed at all by phpns and they can't
be commented anymore.

Things that could fix this:
- An option to have phpns start showing news at page 2 for example. Maybe
there's a way to do this already?
- An option to organise (move up/down) the news in article management.

Any help would be appreciated :)
Thanks, Christian.

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.