New question #63094 on phpns:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/63094

I need the default Template code. My web designer set this up for me. I logged
in and tried to look at the template code and saved it without edits and
everything was gone. Now I get this error:

Blank.
For some reason, there was no output in the shownews.php file. Either (a) no
articles are active, or (b) the template that is being used is empty.

I need the default code that needs to be put in.

Thanks

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.