New question #67602 on phpns:

I'm porting news items over from Coranto and have copied the articles over;
however, they've got the timestamp of when I entered them into the phpns form.
I've found the timestamps in the SQL table and verified that they're using
standard UNIX seconds and located a conversion utility for converting the
original dates into the proper strings to use; however, there's no GUI to edit
these easily in phpns.

Although I'm looking up how to edit the timestamps with phpMyAdmin, it'd be a
lot easier if there was a way to either manually add a timestamp when entering
a new article (left blank, the current time would be used) or editing the
timestamp when editing an article, or both.

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :