New question #70679 on phpns:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/70679

Hey! Love your script, just what I was looking for! :)

I'm trying to create my first web-page with PHP and there is a few things I'm
not sure about. I'd like some option to display the category in which my
article is posted in, if possible with a link to display all the articles in
that category. Much like the original Wordpress-style really. I've seen others
use your script and do this, sorry in advance if this is documented somewhere
else already. I just couldn't find it.

Also I read the post about language packages, I'm Norwegian so my page is in
Norwegian. I don't mind using the administrator panel in English, but I'd like
that everything on my webpage is displayed in Norwegian. I've edit the template
and the datestamp so that is shows stuff in norwegian format, but I can't get
the mathematics stuff over the "submit comment" translated. Also the button
itself would be nice. Where should I look for this?

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.