New question #73858 on phpns:

Hi folks!

I'm having an issue where pagination does not seem to be working with phpns
2.3.2_patch2. Specifically, I have the following set up:
        $phpns['items_per_page'] = '5';
The result is that five articles show up, but the Previous and Next links at
the bottom of the page link to #, meaning only 5 articles are available (see

I am about 99.999% sure this is a configuration error that can easily be
solved, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. Any guidance woudl be

Thanks in advance,

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :