Question #73883 on phpns changed:

alecwh posted a new comment:
The security risk is you not being able to see potential errors in the
phpns system. There is no fix for this... you just turned off

The proper fix would be to initiate the variables, but, like I said, I'm
unable to dedicate that much time on a somewhat trivial annoyance. (I
say trivial because they are not really errors, and because there is no
real security problem; the variables related to security are indeed

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :