New question #76141 on phpns:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/76141

I know this has been asked before, but no one found the cause of it. I uploaded
all the phpns files, but when I try to install it it won't let me. Instead it
shows this error:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

There is one thing that I noticed during uploading though. I'm not sure if it
has to do with anything but
2.2.3_b1\inc\js\tinymce\tiny_mce_3048d5dd7c3573ca1becfe392b9f4df9.gz and
2.2.3_b1\inc\js\tiny_mce_d0407ef9a7ec89376538c7902791bda3.gz could NOT be
uploaded for some reason.

Does anyone know why I can't install PHPNS? I really want to use this program.

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.