Question #78737 on phpns changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/78737

SkinnerG is still having a problem:
Thanx, Alecwh.

Not what I was expecting as an answer cos I already thought about this way.
Just wanted to know if there is was any way to direct to php pages instead of
creating new directories.
Apparently it is impossible. Anyway... now I have the error "stop!" and some
message about the ID that I cant paste here now cos my webserver is down LOL.
What's the meaning of that error related to SEF pages? What do I got to do to
fix it out?

Hug

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.