New question #80356 on phpns:
First of all, congratulations and thank you! Alec and the team, you did a very
1. I am using the include('shownews.php'); in some php pages of my website that
have a parameter.
2. Here, i have about 30 articles, and i set pagination = 5.
3. PHPns will generate links like this:
and if i click on page 3, phpns will show me articles in main_street.php
4. During the past week, i have started to mod_rewrite my website, and my new
link shows like this:
Inside this page i still have +30 articles, and pagination goes like this:
5. When you click on the page 7 (for example), phpns will take me to the first
page (of articles), in the current location.
I am trying to see if i can "trick" something from templates, but i don't
Can you please offer me some suggestions? Or maybe, what I am trying to achieve
here is not the proper way of doing things.
Thank you a lot,
You received this question notification because you are a member of
Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~phpns-team
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~phpns-team
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp