New question #83421 on phpns:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/83421

How do I prevent the reddit and digg icons/links from being shown on the
individual news articles on my site? So far all I have is a .php with my page
and the,

<?php
        $phpns['items_per_page'] = '4';
        $phpns['script_link'] = 'news.php';
        //after variable declaration(s), include shownews.php
        include("/shownews.php");
?>

code placed in the div I want the news list displayed in and it works how I
want it. I have not changed anything to do with the template as I wouldn't know
where to start.

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.