New question #93467 on phpns:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/93467

Hi folks,

I just set up the phpns and it works really great, except one thing:

If I write a test article and write some test comments, I can delete the
article itself, but not the comments. I just have a checkbox for "Select all",
if I check it and click "Delete selected items" nothing happens. Also, I want
to be able to select a single comment and delete it, but there is no checkbox
for only one comment, only the "Select all" checkbox.

Have I done somthing wrong?

Greetings, Martin

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.