New question #106700 on phpns:

I got some problems with using Phpns. I have the shownews.php on my homepage
( but how can I link the link of the main title and the
subtitle to another directory i.e. articles/updates?a=article-id
I tried the $phpns['script_link'] and $phpns['sef'] but that didn't work,
because when I tried I can't open the comments.
Thanks, and if somebody can solve my problem Phpns will be the best News System
I ever tried!

Yours faithfully,

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :