Hi Harding,

I had not responded yet due to vacation. I'm also not sure if someone
else has already answered you (or if you even sent this message to
other people as well).

I don't have admin rights, so I can't give you commit access. For that
you will need to contact Wolfgang Dautermann. But I can commit myself,
so I could commit your changes for you if you want to.

I'm also interested in how you got windows compatibility working. Are
you sure your changes are based on the latest svn version and not on
the released version? There are quite a few changes in svn which I
thought could not be made windows compatible, but maybe I'm wrong. So
is your code somewhere available online?

Jan