Due to the CVS incompetence of a certain person (namely, me), the
AVOCET label ended up pointing somewhere strange and we couldn't get
it to point to the right place.

Thankfully, someone with greater CVS skill than I has created a new
branch with the files at the level before I trashed AVOCET.
Continuing the bird theme, the new branch we should be using is
called, BUZZARD.

Apologies for any inconvenience I have caused...