Depending how you normally read and post, you may have noticed some
strange behaviour from this group. If you can read this post (!) it's
just to let you know that the problems are with Google and all we can
do is wait for them to sort it out. It seems that, although the web
interface is (mostly) working, email interfaces are not, and hence
gmane and the archivers are not being updated either. See
http://groups.google.com/group/Is-Something-Broken/browse_frm/thread/9da8687b6a2b0eb0/9251fc6856b2c5a8?lnk=gst&q=&rnum=2&hl=en#9251fc6856b2c5a8
and many other threads for more.

Someone was also asking me the other day about not being able to save
a profile. Apparently that feature is currently broken too:
http://groups.google.com/group/Is-Something-Broken/browse_frm/thread/96832d4df4cee634/

(warning: the web interface may break those long URLs when I post
them, so glue them back together if necessary)