I've just been trying the examples in the CURLEW branch this morning
in preparation for doing a referesh of the release as we have found a
few problems with 1.2.0. This looks like one of them. All the examples
from examples/sca/index.html work for me now after Matthew applied
some changed yesterday. Can you try checking out the code from the
CURLEW branch and let us know whether they work for you in that