Nice one Matthew. I tried it on Fedora Core 6 and Windows XP SP2. It
gets a clean bill of health on linux and all is OK on Windows apart
from the two phpt problems I have problems with but you don't.

SCA php004.phpt. I'll just keep an eye on this one as the same code
works in the unit tests
SDO  bug10049.phpt. Which is the memory leak that cem pointed out.
I'll raise a bug for this

I've updated the web site front page with the release new. I'll also
add a FAQ entry about having to turn the xml-rpc extension on now we
have the bindings turned on properly.

Thanks simon

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"phpsoa" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at

Reply via email to