Edit report at http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=8690&edit=1

 ID:               8690
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      simonslaws at googlemail dot com
 Id:               8690
 Type:             Bug
 Package:          SCA_SDO
 Operating System: XP
 PHP Version:      5.1.4
-Assigned To:      slaws
+Assigned To:      tuscant
 New Comment:

Simon, the way we handle these is to assign the bug to tuscany, not to
yourself, and to add a link in the defect so that interested parties
don't have to find their own way to the Tuscany JIRA:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-444

Previous Comments:

[2007-05-14 07:10:14] simonslaws at googlemail dot com

This problem should remain open. It is a long standing issue with
Tuscany C++ SDO recorded in JIRA TUSCANY-444. Looking back at this I
note that Pete added comments to the JIRA a good while back but a
solution was not developed. I'll go take a look and see what state the
code is in.

[2007-05-09 09:15:22] cem at php dot net

The PHP SDO implementation depends on the Tuscany C++ SDO library, and
often bugs can only be fixed by getting them implemented in Tuscany. So
when a SCA_SDO maintainer raises an SDO bug in this tracker, our rule is
that they should always provide a link to the relevant Tuscany defect,
to make sure we can trace progress. This particular bug was moved (along
with a few others) to feedback state because the there was no runnable
testcase and no link to a Tuscany defect.

Of course when the person raising the bug is not a maintainer, we don't
expect you to do this!

[2007-05-09 07:55:20] depotnet at free dot fr

Google group link :

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/phpsoa/browse_thread/thread/a86e9bb59b8f86f5/33cf2d864cad4625#33cf2d864cad4625

[2007-05-09 07:54:11] depotnet at free dot fr

Please find above my description of the problem.

It seems that you can't have a complex type that extends a simple
type.

I tried with your new version of SDO 1.2.0, same problem.

<?php

try {

   $xmldas = SDO_DAS_XML::create("./ddex_xsd/dsr.xsd");

  print($xmldas);

} catch (SDO_Exception $e) {

   print($e->getMessage());

}

?>

but I get this execption :

Cannot add property Namespace of type commonj.sdo#String to this data

type http://ddex.net/xml/2006/dsrm/10#CommercialModelType

Official XSD file can be downloaded here :

http://ddex.net/xml/2006/dsrm/10/dsr.xsd

WFX

[2007-04-24 18:08:58] cem at php dot net

Not enough information was provided for us to be able
to handle this bug. Please re-read the instructions at
http://bugs.php.net/how-to-report.php

If you can provide more information, feel free to add it
to this bug and change the status back to "Open".

Thank you for your interest in PECL.

I think you're probably describing a Tuscany problem, but there's no
link in the defect and I don't see an obvious issue which corresponds.
Please either add a link, or if this is a problem with the PHP
extension, confirm that it still exists with the latest release.

    http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=8690

--
Edit this bug report at http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=8690&edit=1