Perhaps it was just me looking the wrong way (my mind was on other
things that week) - did everyone else notice the appearance on
developerWorks of a new article about SCA and SDO for PHP? Not sure if
the author is a subscriber to this list, but he's created a useful short
introduction to using SCA to create and consume a SOAP service, with a
downloadable weather service example. Take a look:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/ws-soa-scasdo/