Dear Graham,
thank yuo for your answer.
I'm attaching the wsdl file.

As you can see there are "in/out" paramenters.
When i make a call i can't access the result because it's private.

Thank you in advance,
Matteo

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<wsdl:definitions name="XXXXX_WSA" targetNamespace="http://
YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY:YYYY/XXXXX_WS/XXXXX_WSAImpl"
    xmlns:tnsi="http://YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY:YYYY/XXXXX_WS/XXXXX_WSAImpl";
    xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
    xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
    xmlns:tnsa="http://YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY:YYYY/XXXXX_WS/XXXXX_WSA";>
    <wsdl:import namespace="http://YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY:YYYY/XXXXX_WS/
XXXXX_WSA"
         location="http://YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY:YYYY/XXXXX_WS/
XXXXX_WSA.wsdl"/>
    <wsdl:binding name="XXXXX_WS/
n_xxxxx_ws_winsession_adapterServiceBinding" type="tnsa:XXXXX_WS/
n_xxxxx_ws_winsession_adapterServicePortType">
        <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http";
style="rpc"/>
        <wsdl:operation name="fn_dologin">
            <wsdl:input name="fn_dologinInput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output name="fn_dologinOutput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:output>
            <soap:operation soapAction="XXXXX_WS/
n_xxxxx_ws_winsession_adapter.fn_dologin return,int,return
in,java.lang.String,as_username in,java.lang.String,as_password
inout,org.omg.CORBA.StringHolder,as_sessionid" style="rpc"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="fn_dologout">
            <wsdl:input name="fn_dologoutInput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output name="fn_dologoutOutput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:output>
            <soap:operation soapAction="XXXXX_WS/
n_xxxxx_ws_winsession_adapter.fn_dologout return,int,return
in,java.lang.String,as_sessionid" style="rpc"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="fn_retrieve_xml">
            <wsdl:input name="fn_retrieve_xmlInput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output name="fn_retrieve_xmlOutput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:output>
            <soap:operation soapAction="XXXXX_WS/
n_xxxxx_ws_winsession_adapter.fn_retrieve_xml return,int,return
in,java.lang.String,as_sessionid in,java.lang.String,as_retrieve
in,java.lang.String,as_params inout,org.omg.CORBA.StringHolder,as_xml"
style="rpc"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="fn_retrieve_xml_l">
            <wsdl:input name="fn_retrieve_xml_lInput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output name="fn_retrieve_xml_lOutput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:output>
            <soap:operation soapAction="XXXXX_WS/
n_xxxxx_ws_winsession_adapter.fn_retrieve_xml_l return,int,return
in,java.lang.String,as_username in,java.lang.String,as_password
in,java.lang.String,as_retrieve in,java.lang.String,as_params
inout,org.omg.CORBA.StringHolder,as_xml" style="rpc"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="fn_retrieve_xml_lx">
            <wsdl:input name="fn_retrieve_xml_lxInput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output name="fn_retrieve_xml_lxOutput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:output>
            <soap:operation soapAction="XXXXX_WS/
n_xxxxx_ws_winsession_adapter.fn_retrieve_xml_lx return,int,return
in,java.lang.String,as_username in,java.lang.String,as_password
in,java.lang.String,as_xml_in
inout,org.omg.CORBA.StringHolder,as_xml_out" style="rpc"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="fn_retrieve_xml_p">
            <wsdl:input name="fn_retrieve_xml_pInput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output name="fn_retrieve_xml_pOutput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:output>
            <soap:operation soapAction="XXXXX_WS/
n_xxxxx_ws_winsession_adapter.fn_retrieve_xml_p return,int,return
in,java.lang.String,as_retrieve in,java.lang.String,as_params
inout,org.omg.CORBA.StringHolder,as_xml" style="rpc"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="fn_retrieve_xml_px">
            <wsdl:input name="fn_retrieve_xml_pxInput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output name="fn_retrieve_xml_pxOutput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:output>
            <soap:operation soapAction="XXXXX_WS/
n_xxxxx_ws_winsession_adapter.fn_retrieve_xml_px return,int,return
in,java.lang.String,as_xml_in
inout,org.omg.CORBA.StringHolder,as_xml_out" style="rpc"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="fn_retrieve_xml_x">
            <wsdl:input name="fn_retrieve_xml_xInput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output name="fn_retrieve_xml_xOutput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:output>
            <soap:operation soapAction="XXXXX_WS/
n_xxxxx_ws_winsession_adapter.fn_retrieve_xml_x return,int,return
in,java.lang.String,as_sessionid in,java.lang.String,as_xml_in
inout,org.omg.CORBA.StringHolder,as_xml_out" style="rpc"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="fp_log">
            <wsdl:input name="fp_logInput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output name="fp_logOutput">
                <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/" use="encoded"/>
            </wsdl:output>
            <soap:operation soapAction="XXXXX_WS/
n_xxxxx_ws_winsession_adapter.fp_log return,void,return
in,java.lang.String,as_nm_calling in,java.lang.String,as_msg"
style="rpc"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:binding>
    <wsdl:service name="XXXXX_WS/
n_xxxxx_ws_winsession_adapterService">
        <wsdl:port name="XXXXX_WS/
n_xxxxx_ws_winsession_adapterServicePort8" binding="tnsi:XXXXX_WS/
n_xxxxx_ws_winsession_adapterServiceBinding">
            <soap:address location="http://YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY:YYYY/
WEBSERVICES/SOAP"/>
        </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>