Hello,

The blank line in the WSDL may be caused by the carriage return at the
end of file 'php_sam.php' (PECL bug #11034).

In that case, i think you have used the current releases (1.1.0) of
SAM, and I am afeard this version does NOT support some features of
the message binding ( including the STOMP protocol ). Unfortunately,
i've no idea when the next release of SAM becomes available. in the
mean time, you may wish to try a patch file[1] and rebuild SAM
extension yourself. Good luck!

Jack

[1]  the patch file can be found at this link
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/phpsam/files
(named sam_patch.txt), there is also a zip file contains the whole sam
folder with the latest sources code.