Hey All

Im having some problem on my client side
at the client code i'm doing something like this

try {
    return $this->updateSoapReturn( $this->getService()->
$str_method( $this->fixSlashes($arr_param) )->{$str_method .
'Return'}  );
} catch ( Exception $e ) {
   $e->getmessage();
   return false;
}

Well, my problem is that my WebService when trow the exceptio he use
an code
that i should get using
$e->getCode();

correct??

but that doesnt work.

i put and print_r($e) this is the print

message:protected] => You need a valid Id to load the info.
    [string:private] =>
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] => /home/fabio/html/SOA_Lib/services/
IPXService.php
    [line:protected] => 205
    [trace:private] => Array
        (