Hello All,

      I am a newbie to using SCA_SDO with php. The first app i tried
is the one given in the following link.

The client displayed the content as expected when i gave the following
address in the browser.

(client lies inside "sca_sdo_ibm" directory in document root ie. /var/
www/html )

but when i tried for wsdl generation with the following

it threw the following error.

Fatal error: Uncaught SCA_RuntimeException: The soap extension must be
loaded thrown in /usr/share/pear/SCA/SCA_Helper.php on line 212

can someone help me in getting rid of this error. Also I would like to
know if any configuration changes i have to make in my  /etc/php.ini
or to the httpd.conf  file to get the SCA_SDO working for php.

Thanks in advance.