> Hi Peter,

I was having a lot of trouble getting things to compile on Mac OS 10.6.8. I
finally just did an OS upgrade to Mavericks and still got compilation
errors.

I change "function_entry" to  "zend_function_entry" which fix several
errors, but now am getting new ones:

SDO_CPPException.cpp:90:42: error: no member named 'default_properties' in
'_zend_class_entry'

        zend_hash_copy(object->properties, &ce->default_properties,
(copy_ctor_func_t)zval_add_ref,

SCA_SDO-1.2.5/SDO_CPPException.cpp:221:16: error: no matching function for
call to 'get_active_class_name'

                class_name = get_active_class_name(&space TSRMLS_CC);
As well as several warnings.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Any help would be much appreciated as we've been at this for several days
now.