Dear All,

I am happy to announce that I have a working php5-sca-sdo package for Debian Jessie. If there is anyone (left) interested in using SCA with PHP the package is here:

I had to make quite a bit of changes to the source code. They are available as part of the Debian source package here:

Use it as is, no warranty, etc. I might be able to give some support...

Peter Sági

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit