In connection with a redesign I consider replacing Smarty with PHPTAL.
After reading the manual and coding for a couple of days, I have still
not found out how to insert some content after N rows in a result set.
What I would like to do is something like this (the tal:condition
attribute value is pseudo code):

<tal:block tal:repeat="item some/result">

Is there a way to accomplish this functionality using PHPTAL?

- Vegard