I have no clue how this is going to look as I am using a lot of html
here, you might need to view the email in plain text.

A post looks something like this:

post->id = 1
post->post_time = 2007-11-16 18:14:44
post->post_author = someone
post->post_text = <a href="http://www.url.com";> blah </a>

And I am iterating through several of these.  My phptal template looks
something like this:

Currently, PHPTAL replaces
post->post_text = <a href="http://www.url.com";> blah </a>
with
post->post_text = &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.url.com&quot;&gt; blah &lt;/a&gt;

I need to display an actual working html link and not the link with
html entities.

Any idea how to do this?