Hi, PHPTAL users.

(Sorry for my bad English as I'm from Ukraine)

I write this letter to ask about what the best idea about how to use the
PHPTAL engine with
the standard PHP site engine technology like this:

www.mysite.com/index.php?page=login
www.mysite.com/index.php?page=faq
www.mysite.com/index.php?page=subscrib
and so on...

I'm going to build index.html template and run it from index.php page, but
then
I have different code to be executed on different pages like login.php,
faq.php, subscribe.php and so on.

So I have to have index.html, login.html, faq.html and
subscrib.htmltemplates, but also
I want to have index.php, faq.php, subscrib.php pages with some code to be
executed.

How can I join such things together?

I'm really waiting for any answer or advice and any comments may help.

Thanks in advance,
Anton Andriyevskyy