On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:28:30 +0100, Guillaume Lecanu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

When I try to check my template page in W3C validator, this report some
errors because of xmlns like metal, tal and i18n.

There is surely a xmlns:metal, xmlns:tal & xmlns:i18n attributes to put
in the <html> tag but I don't find the good URL of the DTD.

Can you give me the correct URL of DTD's ?

For PHPTAL these prefixes are "magic" and you don't have to declare them in templates, so unless you're using other XML tools on template files, don't put xmlns:tal, etc. at all.

If you want to have declarations and keep W3C Validator happy, the DTD for it would look something like this:

<!ENTITY % XHTML10Strict PUBLIC
   "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
   "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>
%XHTML10Strict;