Le mercredi 23 avril 2008 à 17:49 +0200, Christoph Frick a écrit :

> On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 05:07:47PM +0200, Guillaume Lecanu wrote:
>

> > Like index.php and about.php have the same menu, I have added a
> > /templates/macros.html page.  In this macros.html, I have added the
> > menu div with the attribute metal:define-macro="menu".  In the 2
> > others templates pages, I have set the menu sample to uses the
> > macros.html version, for that I have used
> > metal:use-macro="macros.html/menu"
>
> You should read up the parts about define-slot and fill-slot in the
> phptal docs.

Yes I have read it, but I haven't really understand the concept of
slots.

But I have just found a solution with macros.
I know have a /templates/template.html with the proper html/head/body
and I call the macro on the body tag I call the content of the other
page :
metal:use-macro="$template/content"

$template is the template file name of the template to see (from
$_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'])

Like that, all working like I want,

Thanks for your help !