I don't know of any publicly available DTDs for TAL. So either you
find a validation tool which doesn't try to load external/unknown DTDs
or you create the DTDs yourself and host them somewhere.

PS: You can also create some sample data and generate the tal page
with it before handling it to the validation tool. I think this is the
right way to do it since unless you're using 'defaults' for all your
constructs, the HTML of the template and the finally generated one can
be quite different.

ciao,
Iván