Le lundi 28 avril 2008 à 21:06 -0500, romtek a écrit :
> Hi, all,
Hi romtek,

> I get error messages like this from my development server on my laptop
> from time to time: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes
> exhausted (tried to allocate 77824 bytes)". Refreshing the page always
> worked. It's been fine with me when this happened on the development
> server; however, this happened on my production server recently.
>
> In 2006 somebody asked a similar question, and I don't he was
> understood correctly (see
> http://lists.motion-twin.com/pipermail/phptal/2006-August/000654.html). 16 MB
> wasn't the size of the file but allowed space by PHP/server.
>
> This is very disconcerting. How can I avoid this?

Are you sure this is not your own page that require a lots of memory ?
What is the work of your PHP file exactly, only show a standard web page
with somes SQL requests ?

Can you attach your php file & your template to see that.

Temporaly, you can increase the memory_limit to 16M in your php.ini
config file.