Hi Anru

Do you have access to the previous two messages in this mailing list? The previous thread was entitled "[PHPTAL] Framework Helper Functions Not Working For External Macros", and it sounds like the bug you describe has probably already been fixed in SVN by Kornel. However, I'm not sure (have to take a look first).

Kind Regards,
Werner

anru chen wrote:
Hi:

I just picked up PHPTal as my template system last week, i thought i have found
a bug.

In PHPTal.php file,

function executeMacro($path);

after line $tpl = new PHPTAL($file);
we should add : $tpl->setPhpCodeDestination($this->getPhpCodeDestination());

otherwise current Code Destination will not inherent by new template object.

regards.