Sure I don't mind to share, it's just that I've been way to busy with
other projects and in its current state is not usable. I was in the
middle of a huge refactoring when I stopped working on it.

The repository is at:

http://svn.pollinimini.net/drtal/trunk

And generated documentation at:

http://svn.pollinimini.net/drtal/trunk/docs/DrTal-php.html

Things I have planned to add is the use of the SPL where it makes
sense (ArrayObject, Iterators), PHP 5.3 namespaces and code generator
to compile templates into javascript code.

Iván