Fecha:    Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:28:27 +0200
De:       "Iván -DrSlump- Montes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para:     "Template Attribute Language for PHP" <>
Asunto:   Re: [PHPTAL] Avoid intermediate phptal files

I don't think that is possible without seriously hacking a solution.PHPTAL
works by generating a PHP file from the template, this file isthen 'included',
parsed and executed by PHP itself.So to avoid the creation of those file, the
output of PHPTAL should bekept in a variable and then call eval() with
it.Another option is to create a custom stream wrapper for PHP(in-memory, SQL,
...) and then modify PHPTAL to use the new wrapper.Both options will severely
hurt PHPTAL's performance, much more if youhave a bytecode cache in place (APC,
eAccelerator...).IvanOn Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Alejandro Giardino<[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:> Hello,> I'm using PHPTAL with some forms in a web site.
PHPTAL is writing files in> /tmp as a usual behavior, but I would need to avoid
the files creation>> I've red the manual and some mailing list archive and I've
tried with> 'PHPTAL_FORCE_REPARSE' but I couldn't avoid the creation of the
files.>> So... is there any way to avoid the PHPTAL intermediate file
creation??>> Regards> Alejandro>> Alejandro Giardino>>
 mailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]://

Alejandro Giardino