On 31-07-2008 at 14:57:16 Alejandro Giardino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thank you very much Ivan!, so, then, I have an other question... The files created are finite or infinite??? I've seen, for example, that one of my forms create 13 files (one for each tag <div metal:use-macro="..."> I have in the form) and not anymore but I'm not shure about this point. Am I right? Does PHPTAL create an specific number of files and not anymore???

It creates one file for each version of template and one file for each version of tag with phptal:cache tag. It doesn't create separate files for macros (macros are translated to PHP functions inside template file).

These files are automatically cleaned up once in a while.