Fecha:    Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:09:03 +0200
De:       "Iván -DrSlump- Montes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para:     "Template Attribute Language for PHP" <phptal@lists.motion-twin.com>
Asunto:   Re: [PHPTAL] Avoid intermediate phptal files

Kornel,It might be a good idea to create a small section in the manual
forsysadmins. Explaining why compiled templates are created, idealpermission
sets, how to change the default location ...IvanOn Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 4:04
PM, Alejandro Giardino<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> Hello Kornel and thankyou for
your answer. About your question, the server> administrator asked my about
this.>>> ----- Mensaje original -----> Fecha: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:43:35 +0100>
De: "Kornel Lesiński" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> Para: "Template Attribute Language
for PHP" <phptal@lists.motion-twin.com>> Asunto: Re: [PHPTAL] Avoid
intermediate phptal files>> On 31-07-2008 at 14:18:39 Alejandro Giardino
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:>>> I'm using PHPTAL with some forms in a web site.
PHPTAL is writing files>> in /tmp as a usual behavior, but I would need to
avoid the files creation>> It can't be avoided currently. Why do you need to do