The manual has been changed recently, but it still doesn't describe some
things added recently. I've checked several things that I think would be
helpful for new PHPTAL users to know , and none of them are in the manual:
- nothing or NULL as last alternative in tal:attributes
- support for grouping first and last properties
- configuration can be changed without using constants

Roman