On 20-08-2008 at 15:28:20 romtek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 I'd like to add that each project should use its own destination for
compiled templates because at least in v1.1.8 they clash if you use the
same names for macros. I reported this in May 9 2008.

Have you tested it in version later than 1.1.10?

No, I was afraid to upgrade :)

Then this bug probably has been fixed six months _before_ you reported it! :)

Are new versions completely backwards compatible?

They're 99% compatible. I've fixed some bugs in XML and TALES parsers, so templates that relied on those bugs might not work as expected. Valid templates and documented features shouldn't be affected at all.

Don't be just afraid - set up a test copy of your site and check if it works.