On 20-08-2008 at 15:25:50 romtek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The manual has been changed recently, but it still doesn't describe some
things added recently. I've checked several things that I think would be
helpful for new PHPTAL users to know , and none of them are in the manual:
- nothing or NULL as last alternative in tal:attributes
- support for grouping first and last properties
- configuration can be changed without using constants

Thanks for reminder. I've improved the documentation.

If you (or someone else) would like to help with the documentation, the source file is in:
https://svn.motion-twin.com/phptal/trunk/doc/en/book.xml