On 09-10-2008 at 20:11:22 admi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I can set it to null if I know it was used in content.html. What if I don't know wchich variables have been used ?

content.html uses $t->content, but I'd like to unset $t->content after executing and not knowing that content.html used only $t->content (it could use $t->title).

You mean that reading of a variable should automatically unset it? i.e.

should remove title variable?

Then it cannot be done exactly like that in PHPTAL.

You could achieve something like this by creating your own object that has __get() method and keeps track of which fields (variables) were read, i.e.

class myobject
{
        function __get($var) {...}
        function __set($var,$val) {...}