On 10-10-2008 at 15:46:10 Guillaume Lecanu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If PHPTAL read it, I suppose all readed macros will be saved in memory,
and so we should uses it everywhere without the need of ${m};

You could try to hack PHPTAL::executeMacro() function - get base function name that your macro template file uses (the same way that executeMacro) does it), store it somewhere, and then when local macro is executed, and local function doesn't exist, instead of throwing an exception, retry with another function name.

I've made some changes to this function today, so use SVN version of PHPTAL.