On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 14:10, Kornel Lesiński
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> For example, the content of the page (markdown syntax) can be
>> extended with some data from atom feed.
> Reading of atom feeds doesn't sound like responsibility of templates.

s/atom feed/object that can be easily feed into ATOM template/ ;-)
Its just the data in some variable, not the XML. But thats not important.

>> But I dont know WHERE
>> to insert this data. The user could write something like:
> User? Don't forget that PHPTAL allows use of PHP code, so you shouldn't let
> users write TAL templates unless you trust them completely.

I trust them more than Kate trusted Leo in Titanic.
I am completely aware of the risks (user will have access to
source code anyway).

--
Maciej Łebkowski, http://lebkowski.info/kontakt.php