Hi

Hmmm, this makes me wonder... the first thing that jumps to mind is that one would consider caching a template's meta-/config data together with the template itself, in order to detect configuration / state changes since the last cached call? There will probably be a slight performace penalty involved in implementing such a feature - Kornel, what do you think?

Kind Regards,
Werner

romtek wrote:
I think that changing the way a template is used (e.g. by modifying the _stripComments property) should trigger reparsing of the template automatically.