Thanks Kornel, it works great! I couldn't understood macros, how to use it :)

ps. How title of message could be, to response for some e-mail on this mailing list? I tried all the combinations: "Re: Title", "Re: [PHPTAL] Title", "Title", "[PHPTAL] Title", "[PHPTAL] Re: Title", and always my e-mail was interpeted as new topic :) I don't know why, but I don't receive messages from this mailing list (but I have enabled it in my settings). I check for new messages on page of this mailing list (http://lists.motion-twin.com/pipermail/phptal/).

cheers!
szymek