Folks,
As per my last emails, I have been working on a WordPress theme that amounts
to a rather radical departure for WordPress, in terms of implementing a
templating engine.

The response, in part, is to suggest that it is a security breach and that
there's nothing to stop people injecting JS and what not...

Now, I can't see why anyone would think that, and I'll deal with those
objections, but are there any guidelines or issues to consider with PHPTAL
in terms of security?

Very general question, I know, but I'm just looking for a little guidance,
in case there are some right and wrong ways to do things here...

Cheers,

-Alister

---
Alister Cameron // Blogologist