It's a fair point, though, that there are no real "tutorials" for PHPTAL, or
any note.

No videos, no step-by-steps, etc.

The manual is very bare for people who like examples and to be stepped thru
things.

It's something I will address to a point with docco I create for my Vanilla
WP theme... as soon as I can get around to it!!

-Alister

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 6:56 PM, admirau <admi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> W dniu 2009-01-16 02:23, bart josnos pisze:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> I am trying to learn how to create the macro file for PHPTAL. Anyone know
>> of any good tutorials or tips that can help me out?
>> Unfortunetly, Google does not have any good results.
>>
> Macros are the same files like other PHPTAL templates - just valid XML
> files.
> Everything you need is in the manual:
> http://phptal.motion-twin.com/manual/en/#metal
>
> --
> regards
> takeshin
>
> p.s. the magic keywords for Google are: macro site:phptal.motion-twin.com

Alister Cameron
Managing Director
Cameron Creative Pty Ltd
www.cameroncreative.com

Creative, Strategic, Innovative... never boring!