Everyone had 'read' access, and it doesn't work if I change that to 'read and write' either...

On 16 Jan 2009, at 14:11, Levi Stanley wrote:

From: Levi Stanley <levi.e.stan...@eneservices.com>
Date: 16 January 2009 14:08:13 GMT-02:00
To: Template Attribute Language for PHP <phptal@lists.motion-twin.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [PHPTAL] PHPTAL Tutorials]

Did you rule out a permissions problem, on the macro file?

Pete Loggie wrote:
No, I don't get any error messages... All that happens is the external
macro isn't displayed. It's such a basic issue, that I have no idea
what the problem might be. I mean, if internal macros work fine, then
that suggests that PHPTAL is half-working. But the external ones, they
just ... don't do anything :-S All rather frustrating.